Socialism Leads to Communism in America
How did the Democratic Party get to the point they are currently at? And where are they at? Does anybody know? What do Democrats stand for? What will they push in the up and coming 2020 election? I think they should probably retreat and try to figure out how they are going to approach the 2032 election after Mike Pence’s last term. I am going to try and show you why I think the Democrats are pushing Socialism.
These are just some of my thoughts on how we got here. And as far as I am concerned, you can trash political correctness. If people’s egos are so easily hurt by an abrasive comment, perhaps it is time for them to get some sensitivity training or go live under a rock. I don’t know if there is training to make you less sensitive, but life is hard. Learn to laugh at it and it becomes easier. I have a sign on my dresser that says, “Learn to laugh at yourself for a lifetime of free entertainment.” It makes my life easy. Let me take you younger people back at time when our country was terrified of Communism. The leader of the Soviet Union was Nikita Khrushchev. He was the first secretary of the communist party from 1953 to 1964. All of this was during a time we called the “Cold War”.
The following is a message Khrushchev delivered to the UN about his prediction for America. He became famous for the television coverage of him banging his shoe on the podium on September 29, 1959. I still remember this well. The following is his quote. "Your children's children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands." "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
"Do any of you find this frightening? I do! Khrushchev appears to have been right. We are just not there, yet. The following words are not mine and I do not know where they came from or who the author is. But we should all take heed as the words are terribly important and seem to be the playbook of the Democratic Party. Only you will be able to decide if you want to follow their rules and I do mean the rules of the Democratic Party. The following is their recipe for first getting the Socialistic state.
1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
This should bring to mind the last debate. Tax the rich and give to the poor. Good old Pocahontas and Bernie. At least Bernie is honest and says he will tax everyone making over $29,000.00 per year. According to the Social Security Administration, 51% of Americans make less than $30,000.00 per year. Bernie is going to tax half of us. I am going to write some more blogs on much of this, however; if you are a democrat, please evaluate your options carefully and listen to your party leaders and determine yourself if they make sense. Do you really want Socialism? It has never worked. Why would America be different? It just sounds good if you are poor. Let’s talk more.
God bless all of you. Let’s all work together to support our president. For those of you who do not support POTUS D.J. Trump, you may want to read the book of Romans. Rick Redalen, MD, Maverick Doctor.
Pick up a copy of my book “God’s Tiniest Angel and the Last Unicorn,” available on Amazon.
Dr. Rick is a retired American physician, entrepreneur, and philanthropist who has done mission work around the country and the world. He is now on a mission to improve healthcare in America. Visit maverickdoctor.com or email him at email@example.com.